Technical Specs of Ceramic
Ceramic role in the Stud Welding Process :
According to the standards provisions, articles published by the prestigious scientific references and documents provided by leading companies and founder of the process (NELSON), ferrule ceramic is as a main element affecting the welding process.
These ceramics from the physical dimensions, design, geometry and type of material standpoint are as a principal and affective factor in quality of welding. They are designed in such a way to have the following functions:
1. Forming molten pool and surrounding the melt.
2. As a mold to form the melt during solidification.
3. Creating a uniform/homogenous welding muscle
4. Control welding atmosphere and its surrounding.
5. Protect electric arc area and electrical radiation during sparks.
Ceramic Tests, loading and shipment steps which has been performed by international inspection company
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!